Saturday 28 February 2015

Dungeon Desk Pad Sample Map 4

This is another sample sheet I've drawn to illustrate uses for sheets from my Dungeon Desk Pad Kickstarter. It shows a cliff-top keep with a nifty double drawbridge to keep enemies out. I've added a couple off additional plans of the keep. One shows a side elevation, and the other has numbered locations. I drew these additional plans on one of my 3.5mm grid pads, cut them to size, and stuck them to the sheet with glue dots.

The Kickstarter campaign has just 30 hours to go! It has passed the Hex Sticker Sheets Stretch Goal, and, including several large offline pledges from overseas backers, it is almost halfway to the Extra Pages Stretch Goal.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1730454032/dungeon-desk-pad


No comments:

Post a Comment